Welcome

Hi Its Somnath Bhowmick and welcome to my blog.

I start taking pictures from about two years back, maximum of my pictures are inspired from many talented photographers in deviantart and I started taking pictures after watching my friend who is also a photographer . So, about my photography achievement is my pictures are once published in french magazine called "Third Millennium" and many pictures selected for the final round in amateur photography contest though i never win. I can say that i am still learning and hope that people who visits my blog like my posts. Comments and critics are always welcome


Hope you all have a great day :-)

Saturday 1 September 2012

BOWING

It was taken with my mobile camera, so its silhouette and I guess its look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment